Foshan Shunde District Feng Zhi mechanical and Electrical Co.,Ltd.
TEL：0757-29300531 FAX：0757-29300531 Domestic leader: Mr. Zhou 13751526362 Ms. Weng 18924816008
E-MAIL：email@example.com ADD：Intensive Industrial Zone, Lunjiao Town, Shunde District, Foshan City
Foshan Shunde District Feng Zhi mechanical and Electrical Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved © 2018-2023 粤ICP备18123187号
What should you pay attention to after the CNC machine tool is finished?
CNC machining refers to a machining method for machining parts on CNC machine tools and controlling the displacement of parts and tools with digital information. It is to solve the problems of variable parts, small batch size, complex shape and high precision, and to achieve high efficiency and automation. An effective way of processing.
The technical procedures of CNC machine tool processing and traditional machine tool processing are generally the same, but since CNC is a single clamping and continuous automatic machining to complete all turning operations, there are some things to be aware of after finishing CNC machining.
Note after processing:
1. Remove chips, wipe the machine, and keep the machine and environment clean.
2. Pay attention to check or replace the oil wiper on the machine tool rail damaged by the mill.
3. Check the status of lubricating oil and coolant and add or replace them in time.
4. Turn off the power and main power on the machine's operation panel in turn.
5. When the machine is turned on, it should follow the principle of zero return (except special requirements), manual, jog and automatic. The operation of the machine tool should follow the principle of low speed, medium speed and high speed first, and the running time of low speed and medium speed should not be less than 2-3 minutes. You can start working when you are sure that there are no abnormalities.
6. It is strictly forbidden to tap, correct and correct the workpiece on the chuck and the top. It is necessary to confirm that the workpiece and the tool are clamped before proceeding to the next step.
7. The operator must stop when changing tools, workpieces, adjusting workpieces or leaving the machine during work.
8. The insurance and safety protection devices on the machine tool shall not be disassembled and moved by the operator.
9. Before the machine starts to process, it must be checked by program to check whether the used program is similar to the part being processed. After the confirmation is correct, the safety cover can be managed and the machine can be used for part processing.
10, machine tool accessories and measuring tools, tools should be properly kept, to maintain complete and good, lost or damaged parry compensation.
11. After the training is completed, the machine should be cleaned, kept clean, the tailstock and the carriage are moved to the end of the bed, and the machine power is cut off.
12. When the machine tool malfunctions or is abnormal in the work, it should stop immediately, protect the site, and immediately report the site responsible.
13. It is strictly forbidden for the operator to modify the machine parameters. The device administrator must be notified if necessary, and the device administrator should modify it.
14. Understand the technical requirements of the parts drawing and check the blank size and shape for defects. Choose a reasonable method of installing parts.
15. Correctly select CNC turning tools, and install parts and tools to ensure accurate and firm.
16. Understand and master the control and operation panel of CNC machine tools and its operating essentials, accurately input the program into the system, simulate the inspection, cut the room, and prepare all the preparations before processing.
17. If the operation sound of the lathe is abnormal or malfunctions during the processing, stop the vehicle immediately and check the instructor to avoid danger.
Application of fiber laser cutting machine in elevator market